If this is a USCIS case, please click here for the appropriate form.
If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.
IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE
SPRINGFIELD OFFICE AT 413-785-0325 OR THE PITTSFIELD OFFICE AT 413-442-0946
Residents of the 1st Congressional District of Massachussetts can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. My office can assist you with:
- Immigration Services
- Internal Revenue Service
- International Travel, Passports, Visas and Children & Family Issues
- Military Personnel
- Postal Service (USPS)
- Social Security and Medicare
- Student Loans
- Veterans Affairs
- Unemployment Insurance
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request. Privacy Release Form